VacMaster VP680 Freestanding Chamber Vacuum Sealer with Gas Flush
The VP680 chamber vacuum sealer is designed to meet the high capacity demands of industrial or commercial vacuum packaging operations. With 3 seal bars and a large chamber configuration, vacuum package large portions or a series of smaller portions with ease. Machine features sealing option switch allowing selection of which seal bar or combination of seal bars that will be in use.
With a heavy-duty 3 hp oil pump, this machine will provide heavy-duty seal and vacuum every time. Equipped with an optional gas flush system for modified atmosphere packaging. VP680 is the largest of the single chambered vacuum sealers in the VacMaster line. Machine is on rolling casters to make it conveniently moved from work station to storage. This machine is ideal for fish and meat processors, supermarkets, labs, sous vide applications and more.
- Powerful 3 hp oil pump
- Three removable seal bars with double seal wire
- Two Seal Bars at 19.5” and 1 at 37”
- Stainless steel body
- Cycle Time: 20-40 seconds
- Easy-to-use digital control panel with pressure indicator read out
- Electrical: 3-Phase, 220 V
Must be hard wire 3 phase, do not use a convertor on single phase
– this could void the warranty
- Chamber Size (WxDxH): 40" x 22" x 7"
- Overall Dimensions (WxDxH): 47" x 28.5" x 39.5"
- Weight: 704 Pounds
- Includes: Filler plates, maintenance kit and manual