Centerline CDH-1 High Temperature 51 Racks / Hour Door Type Dishwasher – 1Ph, 240V – By Hobart
An Energy Star-certified, high-temperature dishwasher with recirculating design
The Centerline by Hobart CDH-1 is a door-type dishwasher with the capability to wash up to 51 racks an hour and uses just 0.73 gallons of water per rack. It uses high temperatures for sanitizing and has 2 different cycle options: standard and extended.
It features a recirculating design, an automatic pump drain, pumped rinse, and automatic fill. This model has a stainless steel construction. The door has an 18-inch opening span and no pillars. The dishwasher's tank heat is electric and it can be installed for straight-through or corner usage.
The CDH-1 is Energy Star-certified and NSF-rated. It has a digital LED temperature display and user interface on the top. There is a removable, two-part, stainless steel scrap screen. There is also a notification for deliming and a designated cycle. This model comes standard as 3-phase, but can be converted to 1-phase in the field.
- Energy Star-Certified
- Capable of cleaning 51 racks per hour
- High temperature sanitizing
- Recirculating design
- Top-mounted user interface with digital temperature display
- Single point electrical connection standard
- 3 phase standard, field convertible to single phase
- 1 standard cycle with optional extended cycle
- 18" pillarless door opening
- Tri-prong snap-in, revolving upper and lower anti-clogging wash & rinse arm; low-profile design
- Removable, stainless steel scrap screen
- Automatic pumped drain
- Pumped rinse
- Automatic fill
- Service diagnostics with error notifications
- Delime notification and cycle
Brand Centerline by Hobart
Dimensions (WDH) 28.5" x 36.4" x 63"
Water Consumption 0.73 gallons/rack
Certifications NSF, Energy Star
Ship Weight 232 lb