BakeMax America BACGG Series Radiant Char Broiler (Various Sizes)
The BakeMax America BACGG Series Radiant Gas Charbroiler is designed to provide reliable performance under tough commercial kitchen operating conditions. The charbroiler design directs juices evolved during the cooking process downward onto the radiants, resulting in searing flames and enhanced smoke flavors.
- Available in 18”, 24”, 36” and 48”
- Stainless steel body for durability and easy cleaning
- Heavy duty radiants for optimum heat distribution
- Heavy duty reversible cast iron grates for a variety of product
- Heavy duty cast iron top grates are angled to control flare-up
- Radiants are individually removable for easy cleaning
- Easy light pilot at the side of each burner
- Each burner provides 15,000 BTU/hr for Natural Gas and 16,666 BTU/hr for LP.
- Individually controlled enameled stainless steel burners placed every 6″, providing maximum output, flexibility and low maintenance.
- Manual gas control valve for each burner allows use of select burners.
- 4” Adjustable chromed stainless steel legs
- Enameled grease tray full width catch tray funneling into a removable pan for easy cleaning
- ¾” rear gas connect and pressure regulator for both natural gas and propane
- LP conversion kit included
- 2 Year Limited Parts & Labor Warranty