Centerline by Hobart CDL-1 Low Temperature Door Type Dishwasher - 51 Racks per Hour
An Energy Star-certified, low-temperature dishwasher with chemical sanitizing
The Centerline by Hobart CDL-1 is a door-type dishwasher with the capability to wash up to 51 racks an hour and uses just 0.86 gallons of water per rack. It has chemical sanitizing and 2 different cycle options: standard and extended.
It features a recirculating design, an automatic pump drain, and automatic fill. This model has a stainless steel construction. The door has an 18-inch opening span and no pillars. The dishwasher has a door actuated start its tank heat is electric. It can be installed for straight-through or corner usage.
The CDL-1 is Energy Star-certified and NSF-rated. It has a digital LED temperature display and user interface on the top. There is a removable, two-part, stainless steel scrap screen. There is also a notification for deliming and a designated cycle.
- Energy Star-Certified
- Capable of cleaning 51 racks per hour
- Uses just 0.86 gallons of water per rack
- Chemical sanitizing
- Recirculating design
- Top-mounted user interface with digital temperature display
- 1 standard cycle with optional extended cycle
- 18" pillarless door opening
- Snap-in, revolving upper and lower anti-clogging wash & rinse arm; low-profile, single-arm design
- Removable, two-part stainless steel scrap screen
- Automatic pumped drain
- Automatic fill
- Delime notification and cycle
Brand Centerline by Hobart
Dimensions (WDH) 28.5" x 36.4" x 63"
Water Consumption 0.86 gallons/rack
Certifications NSF, Energy Star
Ship Weight 214 lb