Centerline by Traulsen Double Stainless Steel Refrigerator CLBM-49R
Centerline™ by Traulsen brings foodservice professionals the reliability expected from the leading brand in commercial refrigeration, while providing long lasting performance at a budget friendly price.
Our reach-ins are designed for superior temperature maintenance, keeping contents safely cold. The bottom-mounted refrigeration system allows easy access for maintenance and additional storage space on the top of the unit. Built to last, these units are constructed with a high-quality stainless steel door and louver, and anodized aluminum sides and interior.
All Centerline™ by Traulsen refrigeration units are proudly assembled and designed in Fort Worth, TX and come with a three-year parts and labor warranty and an additional 2 years on compressor parts.
Features & Specifications:
- High quality stainless steel front
- Anodized aluminum sides & interior
- Interior rear air duct to ensure adequate airflow
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 110° stay open feature
- LED digital temperature controller for accuracy & easy monitoring
- Fan forced cooling system
- Self-evaporating removable water tray
- Capillary tube metering device
- Includes 6 heavy duty epoxy coated shelves (3 per door)
- Field reversible doors
- Heavy duty 4" locking casters
- High density, non-CFC polyurethane insulation
- Easily accessible condenser coil for easy maintenance cleaning
- Interior LED lighting
- Lockable doors
- Interior temperature range: 28°F to 50°F (-2°C to 10°C)
- R450A refrigerant
- 115V, 6.7A, NEMA 5-15P, 9' chord
- Made in USA
- 3 years parts & labour, 5 years compressor warranty
- ETL certified
Options (contact us for details):
- Additional shelves
- Set of four 6" casters
- Set of four 6" adjustable legs
- Tray slides
- Various hinge configurations available (no extra cost)
- Half size doors
Width: 53.8 in.
Depth: 33.5 in.
Height: 82 in.
Net Weight: 525 lbs
Gross Weight: 575 lbs
Volume: 43.9 cu/ft